AN EXTRAORDINARY LANDSCAPE TO LEARN & EXPLORE DANCE
We offer a wide range of dynamic dance and movement classes to the Colorado Front Range Mountain Community and beyond. Originally founded in 1978, 2017 celebrates 20 years under the direction of owner and director, Danielle Heller.
To enhance the connection of body and soul through movement and music.
We believe in a strong and supportive creative environment and in fostering exceptional technique. Through understanding the fine mechanics of body articulation, we learn to express the depths of the soul and bring that expression to the world.
We invite students ages 3 - 103, beginner to professional, to come and play with new music, new movement and new friends. This is community focused programming where there's something for everyone! We offer classes in: Ballet, Contemporary Ballet, Point, Modern, Lyrical, Choreography, Aerial and Circus Arts, Tap, Lyra, Poms, Jazz, Hip Hop and Talent /Performance focus groups. Students are offered many opportunities to perform through out the year.
Peak Winter Recital : Jan 15 - 20
A few reminders:
- All shows are at 5:30 and 7:00 pm
- Students Perform on nights they Normally Practice (except Aerial and Saturday Classes).
- ALL Aerial classes perform ONLY on Saturday, January 20th at 5:30 and 7:30 pm.
- ALL Saturday Dance Classes perform ONLY on Friday, January 19th at 3:30, 5:30 and 7:30 pm.
- ALL Exploratory Students ONLY perform at the 5:30pm show. They so not stay for the 7:00 pm show.